▽ 新加坡双景坊 / DUO in Singapore 点击此处了解更多
▽ 曼谷最高楼MahaNakhon / MahaNakhon in Bangkok 点击此处了解更多
▽ 温哥华市中心西乔治亚街1500号公寓 / 1500 West Georgia in Vancouver
▽ 越南胡志明市的高层综合大楼 / Empire City in Vietnam
北京办公室招聘职位 | POSITIONS FOR THE BEIJING OFFICE
请将您的简历和作品（PDF格式，文件大小在10MB 以内，请勿附上网站链接）发送到[email protected]，主题注明您所申请的职位。
Please email your CV and portfolio (in PDF format less than 10MB, no web links please) to [email protected], quoting the position you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
We offer dedicated long-term prospects within the supportive and stimulating environment of our international design network, with the opportunity to further your career as well as competitive salary and benefits. We embrace diversity in all applicants’ backgrounds.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with ability and experience.
O 双语业务拓展经理 Bilingual Business Development Manager
7. 精通MS Office和Adobe Creative Suite （InDesign、Illustrator和Photoshop）。
We are looking for a Bilingual Business Development Manager to join our growing Beijing office.
You will be responsible for evaluating and responding to potential project inquiries, and researching new business opportunities, clients, and markets. You will respond to Expressions of Interest (EOIs), Requests for Qualifications/Proposals (RFQ/RFPs) and prepare summaries of potential projects to be considered by the firm. You will work closely with the Partners in preparing and translating fee proposals and contracts, and assist in communicating with clients during the acquisition stage of projects.
In addition, you will investigate, facilitate, and develop new business opportunities; and be involved in shaping the overall direction of the firm’s Business Development strategy in China and Asia. You will work directly with the Partners and the PR team in the firm.
1. You have an excellent academic background with a degree in Architecture, Business, or Marketing. Candidates with an Architecture Degree are preferred.
2. You have at least 5+ years of professional experience in business development and/or market research, preferably in the field of architecture, real estate, or design.
3. You have experience preparing EOIs, RFQ/RFPs, and contract negotiations at an internationally acclaimed architectural firm or a major Chinese local design institute (LDI).
4. You have excellent communication and writing skills with strong experience drafting and translating fee proposals and contract documents in Mandarin and English.
5. Mandarin and English fluency, both spoken and written, is a key requirement.
6. You excel in a dynamic work environment and have exemplary time management and delivery skills.
7. You are skilled in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
O 档案助理 Archiving Assistant
5. 熟练使用MS Office和Adobe Creative Suite（InDesign、Illustrator和Photoshop）。
We are looking for an Archiving Assistant to join our Beijing office.
You will be responsible for assisting the office in documenting and archiving past and ongoing projects for the long-term preservation and access of drawings, design documents, models, and digital content generated by the office. You will be involved in the archiving of materials throughout all stages of the projects, from design through implementation and completion of buildings.
You will organize and coordinate the collection of drawings, images, and documents into a system that provides efficient retrieval for design purposes within the office as well as PR/publication or acquisition activities. As part of a global Archiving team, you will work together with our project architects, PR team, and partners to compile and archive relevant design content on a regular basis.
1. You have an excellent academic background with a degree in Architecture, Design, Art History, and/or experience in information management and archiving. Candidates with an Architecture Degree are preferred.
2. You have at least 3+ years of professional experience in a field related to Architecture, Art, or Design, and have an interest in and understanding of our architecture.
3. English fluency, both spoken and written, is a requirement. Bilingual candidates (English and Mandarin) are preferred.
4. You excel in a dynamic work environment and have exemplary time management and communication skills.
5. You are skilled in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
O 主任室内设计师Lead Interior Designer
8. 熟悉AutoCAD和Adobe CS，最好也熟悉Rhino软件。
We are looking for an experienced Lead Interior Designer to head and develop our growing Interiors team in our Beijing Office, ranging from specific designs of workplace, hospitality, residential and commercial interiors to the creation of interior guidelines or masterplans for entire architectures designed by our office.
1. You will share a passion for conceptualizing, translating and extrapolating stories of ambitious architectural designs into compelling interior spaces.
2. You will inspire your team in developing unique and innovative concepts, and evolve them into comprehensive and rigorously detailed information fit for construction.
3. You will represent and communicate the project both internally and externally with clarity and a strong sensitivity to our common design approach. You will impart your design standards as well as your technical and practical experience to your team, and coach and mentor them.
4. As an integral part of our office leadership team, you will have the potential to take on a key role in the design and management operations of our company.
5. You have an extensive track record of at least 8 years post-qualification in-depth involvement and leadership in the interior design of complex medium to large-scale projects, predominantly in the residential, hospitality and/or workplace sectors.
6. You have worked in internationally acclaimed design-led architectural or interior design firms, pairing strong design sensitivity with technical and managerial knowledge, and are able to communicate concepts and experiential qualities with precision and a fine graphic sensibility.
7. You excel in a dynamic work environment, enjoy the responsibility of leading and managing teams, and have exemplary time management and delivery skills.
8. You are literate in AutoCAD and Adobe CS, ideally also in Rhino.
9. English fluency is a key requirement, with business level Cantonese or Mandarin skills a plus.
O 项目经理 Project Manager
5. 精通AutoCAD和Adobe CS，如熟练使用Revit和Rhino更佳。
For our growing Beijing team, we are looking for a Project Manager to head and organize a talented team on a high-profile architectural commission through all design stages from concept through construction.
Responsible for managing this complex project, you will have a strong understanding of both project management and architectural design development for all stages, to successfully lead the entire process of realizing an ambitious and innovative architectural concept into built reality true to design intent.
Ability to communicate in both Mandarin and English is essential. You will represent our design team and manage all communications with client as well as international and local consultants. You will also manage project schedules, manpower/consultants schedules and organize/record project meetings, and at the same time ensure the professional and timely delivery of our design services and documents.
You will have thorough knowledge of Core, Structural and MEP coordination requirements for iconic large-scale office and residential tower structures in China, and strong familiarity with Chinese codes and practices. Technical knowledge and understanding of Façade design and detailing is required.
As an integral part of our office leadership team, you will have the potential to take on a key role in the design and management operations of our company.
1. You have an excellent academic background with a Master in Architecture or equivalent.
2. Your track record encompasses at least 8 years post-qualification in-depth involvement in design-led complex large-scale mixed-use projects through all stages of design and construction, with emphasis of senior-level involvement in the realization of at least one High-Rise.
3. You have worked in an internationally acclaimed architectural firm or a major Chinese local design institute (LDI), and pair architectural design sensitivity with technical and managerial knowledge, and are able to communicate design and experience precisely and comprehensibly.
4. You excel in a dynamic work environment, enjoy the responsibility of leading and managing a team, and have exemplary time management and delivery skills.
5. You are literate in AutoCAD and Adobe CS, ideally also in Revit and Rhino.
O 渲染师3D Visualizer
4. 能熟练操作AutoCAD、3D Max、Rhino、Photoshop和Vray。
We are currently looking for a 3D Visualizer to join our team of image makers in our Beijing office. The 3D Visualizer should have a desire to focus on architectural representation and visualization, with a keen eye for composition and lighting quality, and interest in related artistic disciplines, ranging from photography, film, to graphic design.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who can demonstrate a command of high-end rendering techniques and post production. Ability to work and collaborate in a creative team environment is essential.
1. Highly creative approach towards image-making.
2. Minimum 3-5 years of experience in image-making at international architectural design firms or rendering agencies.
3. Strong graphic and design talent.
4. Excellent AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, Photoshop, Vray skills.
5. Ability to work and deliver within tight time frames.
6. Fluency in English; Bilingual (English/Mandarin, English/German) a plus.
7. Degree in Architecture and/or Urban Planning preferred.
O 建筑设计师 Architectural Designers
5. 熟悉AutoCAD、Rhino和Adobe CS，最好也熟悉Revit。
You will be working as an integral part of a project team on the design of high-profile architectural commissions, working closely on projects from concept to construction, in the development of architectural drawings and models as well as research and graphic representation.
You will share our passion of innovation, and further develop your design sensitivity together with a sound understanding of what it takes to comprehensively design and realize projects.
As a part of our international team, you are contributing actively to the development of our growing practice.
1. You have an excellent academic background with a professional degree in Architecture or Urban Planning.
2. Your track record encompasses at least 2 years post-qualification work experience in an international, design-led architecture environment.
3. You are able to process information and translate it into visual information. You articulate concepts precisely, comprehensibly, and in a graphically engaging manner.
4. You enjoy being part of an international team, and are able to perform and deliver in a highly dynamic and ambitious work environment.
5. You are literate in AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe CS, ideally also in Revit.
6. English fluency is a key requirement, with German, Cantonese or Mandarin skills a plus.
O 建筑实习生-渲染Architectural Internships-Visualization
· 熟练使用AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, Photoshop, Vray和其他相关软件和插件。
We are currently offering full-time Internships with an emphasis on Architectural Visualization to support our team of image-makers. We are looking for students or recent graduates who have knowledge and expertise in 3D Studio, Vray, and Photoshop, and other relevant technologies. They will use their experience and passion in architectural and/or other design-related fields to create photo-realistic imagery and artistic visuals for a number of high-profile, exciting projects. Internships are typically offered for a period of 6-12 months. An eye for composition, artistic interpretation and ability to work in a creative team environment are essential.
· Enrollment in a degree program for architecture or urban planning.
· Strong graphic and design talent with a passion for artistic composition and imagination.
· Excellent skills in AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, Photoshop, Vray and other relevant software and plug-ins.
· Fluency in spoken English.
Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend. Students and recent graduates are invited to apply.